Units can now submit advancement for
unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
- Add ranks, merit badges, and awards
- Update information on existing advancements
(excepting the Eagle Scout rank)
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select the unit advancement processor.
This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council.
The unit advancement processor attends a future roundtable, and
can obtain the unit ID code there.
- Gather information for advancement, including
merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page.
Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements
and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign
the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council.
Save a copy for your files.
Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more
often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of
the month to update unit and council statistics.
* Must have PowerPoint to read tips: or you can download
a free PowerPoint reader.